Anti-slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes a number of forms, including slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking, all of which have in common the deprivation of a person's liberty in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain.
EezzeE Ltd strongly condemns and prohibits any form of modern slavery within our supply chain.
We are committed to:
• acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships.
• implementing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business or in our supply chains; and
• ensuring there is transparency in our approach to tackling modern slavery throughout our supply chains, consistent with our disclosure obligations under the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
• Commitment to the Policy
This policy applies to every person working for us or on our behalf, including employees, suppliers, agents, contractors, external consultants, third-party representatives and business partners.
As a condition of working with EezzeE Ltd, all such persons or organisations who have their own employees, suppliers and subcontractors that make up the wider part of our supply chain, are required to make sure our standards are understood and met in their operations including prohibitions against the use of forced, compulsory or trafficked labour, or anyone held in slavery or servitude (whether adults or children) and we expect that our contractors will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
The prevention, detection, and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our supply chains is the responsibility of all those working in our supply chain. You are required to avoid any activity that might lead to, or suggest, a breach of this policy.
You must notify our Modern Slavery Officer at email@example.com as soon as possible if you believe or suspect that a conflict with this policy has occurred or may occur in the future.
We may terminate our relationship with other individuals and organisations working on our behalf if they breach this policy.
Freedom of Employment: All workers will have the right to enter into employment voluntarily and freely, without the threat of a financial penalty, violence, intimidation, or any other disadvantage.
• Freedom of Movement: EezzeE Ltd does not tolerate coercion to be used to physically confine or imprison workers to the workplace or related premises, for example employer-operated residences. Mandatory residence in employer-operated residences is not a condition of employment. Practices such as confiscating or withholding worker identity documents or other valuable items (e.g., work permits and travel documentation) are prohibited.
• Conditions relating to Skills, Development & Vocational Training: Training offered to workers is undertaken voluntarily. EezzeE Ltd provides such opportunities and shall not unreasonably impose work or service as a means of recovering the costs associated with any training provided.
EezzeE Ltd only used those recruitment agencies that are licensed or certified by the competent authority.